Join our talented, dedicated, smart and creative team of communications professionals.
At the TASC Group our work is meaningful. We do well by doing good — and our team genuinely appreciates the caliber of clients we serve.
Our commitment to partnering with meaningful clients makes our work more rewarding…in every sense. We love our clients’ missions and invest in our talented team so they grow and achieve their goals
Interested in meeting us? We are now looking for strategic, intelligent PR professionals who are passionate about social change and want to influence the world.
Positions Now Open
Position: Public Relations Account Executive (full-time)
Have a passion for helping philanthropies and nonprofits get their message out and become more effective? Is your passion coupled with a strong work ethic? Does making a difference in the community make you want to read further?
Then bingo, we are looking for you.
- At least three years of PR and communications experience, or the equivalent
- Three years of PR work with a specialty in generating media coverage in one or more of these areas: sports, nonprofits, politics, red carpet events, celebrity and entertainment, film, books/publishing, progressive causes, healthcare/ medicine, consumer, lifestyle, fashion, the arts.
- Demonstrated success in media-pitching to producers, editors, columnists, reporters, bloggers, etc.
- Established connections/relationships with the media in print, radio, television, cable, blogs, websites, etc.
- Extensive experience with social media (critical)
- Ability to play a major role in overseeing new-media projects for clients.
- Understanding of how to promote causes/campaigns, and control clients’ messaging.
- Innovative approach to the use of social media, including how to manage, design, launch and utilize all current sites and tools.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com (include “PR Account Executive” in the subject line).
Position: Part-time Intern (20 ‒ 25 hours/week)
Looking to apply your enthusiasm and skills to Public Relations and Advocacy in the world of philanthropies and nonprofits? Then intern with us and make a difference. Responsibilities include basic administrative duties such as filing and answering phones—plus research, press outreach/light media-pitching, and effectively monitoring the press for clients.
- Completed at least 32 credits
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA or above
- Major/minor in Communications/Business/Journalism/Public Relations/Social
- Justice (preferred)
- Minimum 2 days, preferably 3+
- Basic understanding of PR principles
- Knowledge and experience in social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems
Start date: Early fall 2016
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (include “PR Intern” in the subject line).